A modern company with strong roots
The first Swiss office of Gebrüder Weiss was opened in Buchs (SG) as far back as 1872. After that the border offices in St. Margrethen and Au (SG) were opened. In 1993 the terminal in Altenrhein was built and an additional sales office is operating in Basel since 1994.
Currently Gebrüder Weiss can offer their services to its customers via operative branches in Altenrhein and Basel as well as various border- and sales-offices.
In the Swiss market Gebrüder Weiss offers their clients a broad range of services in the fields of transport and logistics for the national as well as the international exchange of goods.>> Download (.pdf) - GW Code of Conduct